Dunsmuir has loans available under the Community Development Blog Grant Loan programs.
There are several types of loan programs:
Dunsmuir Business Assistance Guidelines:
The loan terms will be for up to ten years, depending on the financial “gap”, and the
demonstrated need for EEF funding. The terms will also vary based on borrower’s security.
The interest rates will range from 3% to 7% based on a demonstrated need and financial gap.
The following activities are those typically funded with business assistance funds.
- Construction loans (business/developer)
- Land acquisition loans (business/developer)
- Loans for privately owned on-site improvements (business/developer)
- Loans for business start-ups (business)
- Equipment purchase loans (business/developer)
- Working capital loans (business/developer)
- Grants for public infrastructure and/or off-site improvements.
The Dunsmuir Business Assistance Guidelines state that least one full-time equivalent job — as
outlined in the program design — will be created for every $29,484 loaned. Two permanent halftime
jobs equal one full-time equivalent job.
Housing related assistance:
- First time homebuyers programs
- Housing rehabilitation programs
- programs for renters
- programs for homeowners